Friday, January 30, 2009

Bad times that turn out Good.

A while ago at work I had and incident with a co-worker that required us and the "witnesses" to be called into the office separately to discuss what happened.  In my meeting my bosses both told me of a promotion they had planned on giving me but considering the situation it probably wasn't the right time.  After this talk I decided that maybe I should work a little harder and show the bosses why they considered a promotion for me in the first place.  As time went on I went along doing things as I normally did.  When vacation time for the bosses rolled around they gave me many responsibilities such as counting the money, and insuring people got breaks, and business ran just as if they were still there.  When they came back they were excited to see what had happened while they were gone and since it was the week of the snow I was excited to see them back.  
Since then we have lost some people and found some replacements and business seems to be moving along as it should.  I was flattered when I was asked to keep an eye on the new people and help them get aquatinted with their new job.  Though its rather annoying to tell someone every five minutes a new task to do its rewarding to see the day as a whole running smoothly.  
I'm sorry if my blog so far is kind of depressing but getting things out good or bad is one of the big reasons I started this blog.  


2 comments:

  1. Blog about the good, the bad, and the ugly. If someone complains, then blog about how that person smells like cabbage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be the boss one of these days!
    Keep the the extra good work

    ReplyDelete