Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm feeling left out.

My family seems to be enjoying getting to know what is going on with one another through facebook, blogs, and other forms of internet technology.  I never feel like I know what is going on with everyone and nobody knows what is going on with me so I suppose I could join the club!
Lately my life consists of work and work.  I find it is a rare occasion that my shift at work ends before 4:00 even though the posted schedule says 1:00 everyday.  But I enjoy my job and I feel like I am good at what I do.  For those that don't know I am a cook/cashier/whatever needs done for a smaller catering company called 2chefz.  
When I am not at work I find myself resting and chipping ever so slowly at my ever growing honey do list that never seems to get smaller but i have nobody to blame but my self because I am usually the one that adds things to the list or puts the ideas into my wifes head who then puts adds things.  One day I may reach the end of the list but I doubt it could happen without the ability to stay up for days at a time without any sleep.  

3 comments:

  1. Yep, the list never ends. I guess that's what happens as life goes on. Good luck with your list! I know ours grows longer and longer too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Carrie says "Ours" she wants to say "David's"

    Welcome to the blog world buddy. COME OVER!

    ReplyDelete